Today I helped host a shower for my friend Tiffany. She is having a little boy his name is Ryder. I love that name. Thats the name me and Chris have picked for our little boy someday. She got alot of good stuff.
I agree with Melissa. You did a great job on the letters and diaper cake. Way to go Sarah!!! You're such a sweet friend. We enjoyed hanging-out with you and Chris last night.
I'm Sarah a Texas mama and wife. I have been married to my husband for 14 years. We have a 2 year old daughter. We adopted her 2 years ago. We love spending time with her and all of our family.
SOOO cute cuz! Way to go on those fab letters and diaper cake! Love that name Ryder too! :)
ReplyDeleteI agree with Melissa. You did a great job on the letters and diaper cake. Way to go Sarah!!! You're such a sweet friend. We enjoyed hanging-out with you and Chris last night.
ReplyDelete